Rosalyn Yalow Charter School is proud to serve all students – including those with special needs and English Language Learners. Out special education team ensures that students with special needs have the support, services, and accommodations they need to succeed.
To apply, please complete and submit an enrollment application along with the required forms and documents listed below.
We begin accepting applications:
- January 1st for 1st Semester/Fall
- First day of school for 2nd Semester/Spring. The first day of school is typically in August.
Use one of the following to submit your enrollment application:
The submission of an enrollment application does not constitute enrollment. Do not remove your child from your current school until you have met with an Education Specialist and signed a Student Agreement.
Required Forms Upload Online
- Birth Certificate(copy only) – All Students
Other acceptable forms include, but are not limited to U.S. or foreign birth certificates
- adoption records
- baptismal records
- previous school records
- other forms of U.S. or foreign government-issued identification
- affidavits from a parent/guardian or pediatrician
- Immunization record(copy only) – All students. In accordance with Senate Bill 277, please submit a record of any immunizations received. Records will be accepted whether complete or incomplete.
- Health Exam or Waiver– TK, Kindergarten and 1st grade students
- Oral Health Examor Waiver (English | Spanish) or Waiver – TK, Kindergarten and 1st grade students who are entering a NY public school for the first time
- Proof of Residency- to include, but not limited to, any of the following:
- Utility bill
- Correspondence from a government agency
- Rental property contract/lease
- Declaration of residency executed by the student's parent/guardian
Required Forms (if applicable)
- Caregiver Authorization Affidavit- If the person enrolling student is not the parent or legal guardian